Dr. Shamim Ahmad is the Senior Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Department. He received his Ph.D. degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from IIT,
Roorkee. He holds M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) & M.Sc. (Physics) from AMU, Aligarh. Prof. Ahmad
has more than 45 years of Teaching, Research and Administrative experience to his credit. His areas of
interest are Electronics Devices and Thin Films. He taught various courses at B.Tech and M.Tech level.
His work experience in brief is as follows:
• Director, S.S.L.D.V. Girls Engineering College for two Years.
• Professor & Principal, University Women’s Polytechnic, AMU, Aligarh and retired on 31-03-2010.
• Professor & Head, Department of Electronics Science, University of Kashmir, J &K.
• Lecturer Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, University of Roorkee(Now IIT
• Worked as Faculty in Military Engineering Academy, Tajoura, Tripoli, Libya.
• Worked as Faculty in the University of Aden, Yemen.
• Officer on Special Duty (OSD), AMU, Aligarh.
• Chairman & Secretary, Institution of Engineers, Aligarh Chapter.
• Provost of Hadi Hasan Hall, Sulaiman Hall, N. R.S.C., S.S. Hall (N), AMU.
• Joined Zakir Hussain College of Engineering & Technology, AMU, Aligarh as a faculty
Member in September 1965 .
• He is Life Member of ISTE, FIETE, FIEI.
• Member of the AMU Court, Executive Council and Academic Council, AMU, Aligarh.
• Coordinator of UGC Project on “High Temperature Super Conductivity”.
• Published several Research Papers in National & International Journals.
• Supervised M. Phil Dissertations.
• Member and Office Bearer of many Social Organizations, National President of Intellectual's Forum
for Secular Democracy & Social Justice and organized large number of Socio-Political Events
/Seminars /Symposiums etc. Ph. No:-+91-9358255764 Email:-email@example.com
Mr. Shaheen Khan
Mr. Shaheen Khan is Assistant Professor in ECE. He joined the College in 2010. He is currently also the
Co-ordinator of the Department. He did his B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering from
the Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) University, Gurgaon in 2001 and M.Tech. in 2006.
He is currently pursuing his Ph.D from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He worked in Hewitt Associates
(India) Pvt. Ltd. (a US based MNC located in Gurgaon) during 2005 - 2010. Mr. Shaheen participated in
the setting up of the technology platform for various clients on Pensions and Health Domain. He played
important role in establishing of the labs of the Department. He briefly worked in UK (Hemel
Hampstead). He is life member of IETE. Ph. No:-+91-8930340170 Email:-firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Naseem Ahmed
Mr. Ahmad joined as Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
in 2012. Before joining MECW, he worked as lecturer in several academic institutions located in NCR
region. He has about 5 years of teaching experience. Presently he is pursuing Ph.D. in the field of Agri-
Electronics. He obtained his Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
and Master of technology (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2007 and 2009 respectively. Ph. No:-+91-8569803605 Email:-email@example.com
Mr Adil Zaidi
Mr. Adil Zaidi is Assistant Professor at Mewat College of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Department since 2013. He received B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from (UPTU), Lucknow in 2008 and completed M.Tech. (VLSI Design) from Maharishi Dayanand University. Initially, he worked as Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Department at Alpine College of Engineering, Greater Noida in 2009-2010. He also served as Assistant Professor at the College of Engineering & Technology, IILM – Academy of higher Learning in Electronics & Communication Department from 2010 to 2013. Mr. Zaidi has published 3 research papers in international journals and one paper in national conference. He was Co-Guide of two M.Tech. Dissertations. His research interest area include: Analog and Digital VLSI; Low Power Circuits; and Nanoelectronics Circuits. Ph. No:-+91-8053191322 Email:-firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Shibli was appointed Assistant Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department in 2015. She has done her B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College,Ghaziabad, affiliated to UPTU. and M. Tech (Control and Instrumentation (EE) from the Jamia Millia Islamia. She has published research paper in National Conference. Her research interests are: Control system and Instrumentation. Email:-email@example.com